Sermon Passage: Joshua 24:1-15
Sermon Passages: Ephesians 6:1-4; Exodus 12:21-27; Joshua 4:1-7, 19-24
Goal: To raise children who can see and celebrate God and his works and who understand the way of wisdom.
- Where's the line between being respectful and submissive and voicing your opinion? If something is bothering you, can you communicate it or do you just have to accept it?
- What do I do if he's not leading?
- What does submission look like when he wants sex and I don't?
Joyful submission is the most satisfying and beautiful posture a wife can have with respect to her husband.
- What do I do when my wife resists my leadership?
- How do I lead in raising my children when my wife spends so much more time with them and knows more about their needs?
- How do I lead if my wife if she is more godly or capable than me?
Sermon Passages: Ephesians 5:23-32; 2 Corinthians 5:14-15