(Updated April 14)
- Jessie Wilson: "Family worship!!! Yay! Zac did an amazing job keeping our weekly goal-family worship 2 times a week!!! :) It was awesome!!!!!!! With two little ones-family worship is a struggle! But I was a blessing. We read, sang, and prayed! Yay Zac! Yay Wilson kids! YAYYY JESUS!!!!!" (April 14).
- Anonymous: "A couple started attending Life Groups, felt connected, and invited more people to learn about the Bible and family worship" (April 14).
- Anonymous: "[Someone] said he was excited to be talking about the Bible with our Life Group and committed to start reading the Gospel of John!" (April 11).
- Brian and Sarah Jennings: "Great night of family worship tonight! first time we actually sang as a family in our home" (April 10).
- Phillip Roberts: "We have met our Life Group goals for the week!!!! The kids are excited about having family worship!!" (April 1).
- Many other families, including couples without kids and couples who are dating or engaged, have started family worship.
More to come!